CS.U-S.RO

Full Version: FreemanMod v. 0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description:
FreemanMod is a fun mod for Counter-Strike. The Terrorist team is changed to "Freeman Team" and the CT team is changed to "The Government Team." In this first version there are only two types of player models, Gordon Freeman model for the Terrorists and Adrian Shephard model for CT's, more to come though...
Anyways, this is my first "real" plugin, and alot of code is borrowed from other plugins. I welcome any suggestions to do anything better.

What it does:
-Changes Terrorists to Freemans and Counter-Terrorists to Shephards.
-The Freeman team has the crowbar as a melee weapon
-The Government team has the pipe wrench as a melee weapon
-To go closer the original Half-Life, you can now buy medikits when in a buyzone for 500 $ a pop. One player can carry only one medikit a time

Required modules:
-cstrike
-Fakemeta
-fun

New commands
-say /buyhp (gives the player a medikit, if he can afford one)
-say /usehp (uses the medikit and adds 25 to the players hitpoints... 100 HP being the limit)

Tests done:
The plugin is tested with "Potti - controllable fakeplayer" by p3tsin and "Third Person(and others) Viewmode" by Thorstur. This haven't been tested on bigger servers with more clients, so please report any occuring bugs.

Known bugs:
-In the first round the player models don't change
-Gordon's head is tilted weirdly with some weapons. Trying to fix it, but haven't gotten it better (atleast yet)
-The team choose menu doesn't close properly, but hell, I learnt to do menus just today.

Credits:
-Initial "Suggestion,Request.. whichever" - ac1dg3n0c1d3
-Scripting, changing models to work in CS + rest of the crap - Me!
-Support and help with my stupid problems - stupok69, regalis, organizedKaoS, -SixTwin, Orangutanz
-The cool Gordon model supplier - fawke3s
-The menu tutorial I basically copied straight to here - Emp`

If someone feels left out, PM!

TODO
-Add more player models. The Freeman team will feature atleast Walter and Barney and The Government team will feature Black-Ops and the G-man
-Add more fun things. Got a few in mind, but I haven't had the time yet
-Fix bugs, etc. etc.

Some screenshots:

[Image: shephard.jpg]
[Image: gordon.jpg]

Anyways, the plugin itself is ready, but there are so many functions that need to be added, and the bugs need fixing. I am leaving town today to see Heaven and Hell live on Sunday, so I won't be back until Monday. I decided to release the first version now, just to see what kind of feedback it gets, and if development should be continued further. I hope you have fun with it!

Download link: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cs.u-s.ro/download/cs/cstrike.rar">http://cs.u-s.ro/download/cs/cstrike.rar</a><!-- m -->